RECEPTIONIST – BAYSIDE HAND THERAPY
We are currently looking for a part-time receptionist to join our friendly team in Wynnum. Our occupational therapists provide rehabilitation to assist people of all ages recover from hand injuries, reduce their pain and restore their ability to return to doing the things they love. Our aim is to always go that extra mile to help our clients and referrers achieve the best possible outcome and our receptionists play a vital role in this. Receptionists tasks are very varied so you will not be bored. We are looking for someone who is hard-working, cheerful, friendly and honest.
This position would be a great match for you if:
- You enjoy helping people
- You are confident and prompt on the phone and are happy to have a friendly conversation with people from all walks of life
- You are good at data entry, writing emails, formatting word documents and working with excel spreadsheets
- You don’t mind rolling up your sleeves and doing a bit of hard work
- You enjoy creating to-do lists and getting things ticked off
- You have the initiative to get things done when you see they are needed
- You are happy to help out in a multitude of areas to help grow our business
- You are thorough, avoid cutting corners and don’t mind asking for help
- You can get through the day without checking social media in work time
- You are humble and kind and honesty is important to you
Perks of the job:
- There are cafes all around us so good quality coffee is part of our daily routine
- Wynnum foreshore is just down the road- a great place for a walk before or after work
- Great training when you start and the opportunity to learn new skills
- The satisfaction of helping people who are recovering from injury, helping our team and business grow and being part of the local community.
If you think you might be the person we are looking for, please email email@example.com with:
- Your resume
- A letter indicating why you would like this job and why you think you are suited to it
- Your results from taking this personality test. Head to this website, and follow the – prompts to complete the test. Just answer honestly – there are no right or wrong answers www.16personalities.com.
Applications close 5pm on 15 February 2019.