HAND THERAPIST – BAYSIDE HAND THERAPY
Are you looking to build a career in hand therapy? Would you like to work in a practice where you have the time to go that extra mile for your patients? Would you like to work in a small close-knit team where you feel you are part of the local community?
If so, you might be just who we are looking for.
We currently have a full-time position available for an occupational therapist or physiotherapist who ideally has some hand therapy experience. You may have completed a university clinical placement in hand therapy or be working in a practice where hand therapy has been part of your role, however new graduates are welcome to apply.
Benefits of the job include:
- On the job training and support from a highly experienced hand therapist, to help you grow your clinical skills
- Some flexibility with working hours to suit your lifestyle
- Generous financial assistance for professional development
- Relaxed and friendly atmosphere
- Comprehensive support from our lovely admin team
This position would be ideal for you if:
- You are friendly and kind and genuinely love helping people
- You value attention to detail and avoid cutting corners
- You don’t mind doing a bit of hard work
- You are looking for a career which involves life-long learning and a workplace which allows you to grow
- You are a team player
If you think you might be the person we are looking for, please email email@example.com:
- Your resume
- A letter outlining why you would like the job and why you feel you are suited to us.
- Results of this online questionnaire https:/www.16personalities.com/
Applications close 24/4/19
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me for a confidential chat on 0423530797
Bayside Hand Therapy